Washrooms and toilets of a commercial or office buildings are used by many people and more often than the normal household ones. Thus, the chances of having issues are also frequent in office washrooms. But you have to make sure that you are taking enough precautions and steps to prevent all these common office plumbing issues. To deal with these issues you have to make sure that you are hiring one of the best plumbing services in Singapore. It is better to rely on the best professionals to do these tasks.
What Are The Common Problems?
Plumbing problem may vary from one office to another depending on various factors. But there are some problems which are quite frequent and occur more often. Some of these problems which you should prevent are –
1. Clogged Drains/Toilets: This is one of the most common issues that are faced by many offices in Singapore. Many people use these toilets daily and the chances of clogged drain and toilet increases with the number of people using it. The first and foremost thing that you need to do if you face this problem is to turn off the water. Thus, it can avoid overflowing of water and making it a complete mess. For this, you have to call a professional plumber who can help you to clean the clog from the toilet or drain and allow the water to flow away. But in order to prevent this problem to occur often at your office building, it is better to go for a regular maintenance and cleaning of the washrooms and toilets. A professional plumbing service can take care of these maintenance services and ensure that everything is alright.
2. Leakages In Water Pipe: Leaks or leakages in the water pipe can cause dripping of water constantly from the pipe. This is also a common plumbing issue which needs immediate attentions. Otherwise it can create a complete mess by making the washroom full of water. These problems generally caused due to the damaged washers, seals or O-rings. It can cause wastage of a lot of water as well as huge water damages to your washroom and surrounding areas. It can increase the growth of mold and other problems. Thus, it is better to prevent such problems like leakages by regular maintenance and if by chance it happens then you have to call for immediate help from a plumbing service.
3. Low Pressure Of Water Flow: Often there is an issue of low water pressure. It can be due to many problems but it is quite irritating if the pressure of water flow is low. It takes a lot of time to wash your hand and face properly. The reasons behind this low pressure can be the deposition of sediments in the pipe. Often due to sediment and other particles build-up in the pipe, the water cannot flow in adequate amount like they should flow. These sediments may take up a long time to get deposited to hinder the speed of the water flow. But you need to make sure that you prevent this problem to occur at your office. Thus, it is very much essential to go for a regular maintenance of the pipe lines by a reliable plumbing service.
4. Running Toilet: This is also a frequent plumbing problem that can be seen in many office spaces. Truth is that it is even more irritating than that of the leakages. It may not have any sound like leakages but it can significantly increase the water bills. You have to make sure that you are getting the best servicing done to stop this. If this problem is left unattended then it can waste a lot of water causing a huge loss of money. Often the flapper valve of the toilet may not work properly and thus the water will not be controlled like the way it should be. The water will constantly flow out from the tank to the toilet bowl. Another reason behind this running toilet can be the deposition of minerals and sediments inside the tank. A professional plumber can determine the right problem and also prevent it from happening further.
5. Dripping Valve: The sound of the dripping valve or faucet can be really annoying. It continuously drips off water from a valve causing a lot of water loss. One of the biggest problems of this is the wastage of water as well as making the whole washroom full of water. This dripping can be seen from the water pipes attached to the toilet or even to the washbasin. This can be caused to the loose valve or even a damaged washer. You have to make sure that you are getting the best plumbing professional to get this plumbing problem fixed.
Why To Call A Professional?
Plumbing works need a lot of professional skills. Only a person who is expert and well trained in managing the plumbing issues can handle this. They have all the essential equipment and tools that can help them to fix the problems of your washroom and also prevent them from occurring again. It is also important to make sure that they are doing regular maintenance for your office washrooms so that these problems do not continue. You need to call a professional expert in plumbing to get all these fixed. It is better to choose a service which is available 24 hours a day because you can anytime need the help urgently.
Most of the people have a tendency to take the plumbing issues very lightly. But some of these common problems should not be neglected as these can cause a huge damage. It can increase your water bills as well as cause water damages to the floor, walls and certain furniture as well. So, in order to prevent such incidents make sure that you contact the best plumbing service in Singapore. It will help you to get rid of these plumbing problem as well as you can get regular maintenance of your overall plumbing networking from some expert and trained plumbers.